One of the keys to SharePoint's popularity is its ease of use - users can create collaborative websites in less than 5 minutes. But, because it is so easy to build new sites, SharePoint systems can grow quickly and, if not administered wisely, become unwieldy.
Organizations increasingly need SharePoint governance, especially as SharePoint becomes an enterprise collaboration platform and falls under corporate IT governance requirements. There are many parts to a SharePoint governance equation; two of the most important are the software and the services.
You will see how Axceler’s ControlPoint governance and administration software give SharePoint administrators a standardized governance model and maintenance plan for SharePoint deployments, including proactive support for farms, information management and application policies.
This presentation will consist of:
• Best practices for establishing a SharePoint governance model including policies and farm-wide application control
• How to establish a standardized governance model & maintenance plan for SharePoint deployments
• How to enforce governance policies automatically with ControlPoint
• How to identify SharePoint governance violations
• How to manage SharePoint security
I serve as a primary technical resource for our worldwide sales force, ensuring the success of 40-plus prospects every week. I am a SharePoint expert and work with other IT professionals to improve their SharePoint environment.
... Read More