Presentations Available Monday, June 18, 2012
- Sean McDonough: Code Solutions to Improve SharePoint Performance and Scalability via Caching
- Chris Riley: SharePoint, Meet ECM
- Raymond Mitchell: Building Solutions with the BCS and SharePoint Designer
- Joshua Noble: Customizing Search Refiners in SharePoint 2010
- Steve Goldberg: Why Should You Care about Metadata?
- Tony Rockwell: Creating Permissions Levels
- Kenneth Lo: SharePoint Street Smart – Delivering Content to Mobile Devices & Tablets
- Bob Mixon: Elements of SharePoint Information Architecture
- Eric Overfield: SharePoint Branding: Change Your Look
- Miles Kehoe: Making Search Better: Managing Relevancy
- Mark Bennett: How Will Going Virtual Impact Your Search Performance?
- Christian Buckley: Cleaning Up Information Architecture in SharePoint and Other Jedi Mind Tricks
- Randy Williams: Building the next generation of browser apps today
Registration is OPEN!Thursday, March 29, 2012 Please register for SharePoint Saturday Silicon Valley here: eventbrite.com Hotel room blocks have been set up at the following hotels: The Four Seasons East Palo Alto Rooms start at $135 2050 University Avenue, East Palo Alto, CA 94303 (650) 566-1200 (Free shuttle with 25 room reservations) Dinah’s Garden Hotel, Palo Alto Rooms start at $99
4261 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 (650) 493-2844 (Free Shuttle to/from event)
Best Western Mountain View Rooms start at $85 2300 W. El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040 (650) 962-9912 Call for Speakers Extended to March 9! Thursday, March 01, 2012 To accomodate the very busy attendee’s of SPTechCon in San Francisco, the Call for Speakers has been extended to March 9th. Please act soon, the slots are filling up! Web-only and Raffle Sponsorships still available! Thursday, March 01, 2012
Please sign up for your Web-Only or Raffle sponsorship. The slots are going fast; Gold and Silver sponsorships are all claimed!
Call for Sponsors is open! Thursday, February 09, 2012 Sponsorship opportunities are still available for SharePoint Saturday Silicon Valley. Submit your sponshorship form ASAP. There are only a few Silver Level and Web-only Level sponsorships left. 250 – 300 attendees are expected for this event. Are you interested in Speaking at SharePoint Saturday Silicon Valley?Thursday, February 09, 2012 Call for speakers is open! We are looking for professionals who work with MS SharePoint, and want to speak about their experiences at SharePoint Saturday Silicon Valley. We are looking for speakers in all areas including:
- Developer / Architect
- Project Management
- End User
- Special Topics (Search / Human Resources)
Fill out this form, and submit it. Call for Speakers closes on March 2, 2012.
Get Ready for SharePoint Saturday Silicon Valley! Saturday, January 21, 2012 SharePoint Saturday is coming to Silicon Valley (San Francisco South Bay) on Saturday, June 2nd. The venue will be the Oshman Jewish Community Center in Palo Alto, with registration opening at 7:30am. This free, all-day event is a great opportunity to connect with other SharePoint users, admins, developers and architects, to learn from experts and MVPs, and to get introduced to various vendors and service companies serving the SharePoint community. For up-to-date information, you can follow this event on Twitter at #SPSSV See you there!