Thank You!!! Monday, September 13, 2010
Thank you to all of our attendees, speakers and sponsors for making this a fantastic event! Please take 2 minutes to complete our post-event survey. Here are links to some of the presentations (we’ll add more links as they are made available):
- Virgil Carroll – Governing your Users with the new SharePoint 2010 UI
- Chris Riley – SharePoint Meet ECM
- Mikhail Dikov – SharePoint and Silverlight
- Shai Petel – All About the Ribbon (Dev)
- Barry Boudreau – Enterprise Search Overview
- Barry Boudreau – Workflow in SharePoint 2010
- Christian Buckley – Enabling Social Media through Metadata
- Christian Buckley – 11 Strategic Considerations for SharePoint Migrations
- John Burkholder – Social Computing in a Business Environment
- John Burkholder – Disaster Recovery in SharePoint 2010
- Richard Harbridge – The Seven Most Important (Non-Technical) SharePoint Success Factors
- Colin Spence – Business Intelligence Options in SharePoint 2010
- Chris McNulty – A Simpleton’s Guide to Business Intelligence in SharePoint 2010
- Chris McNulty – SharePoint 2010: the IT Platform – Planning, Upgrade, and Administration
In addition, there is an Ask The Experts session scheduled for Monday, September 13th at Microsoft in San Francisco. Register here.
Schedule is PostedThursday, September 02, 2010The event schedule is now available on the Sessions tab. There may be some last minute changes, but otherwise this is the locked down schedule. There is still plenty of time to register, so please help get the word out and let’s make this a stellar inaugural event for the east bay! Registration is Now OPEN
Saturday, July 10, 2010 You can register at eventbrite.com This is a free event. Hope to see you there! Looking for Raffle Sponsors
Friday, June 25, 2010 We’ve sold out our Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsors, but there is still a way for your company to participate in this great event — sign up to be a raffle sponsor! Details included in our Sponsor Outline, or email Christian with questions. While there is no deadline to become a raffle sponsor, any entries after August 20th will not be included in the program, as we’ll be going to print. Call for Speakers
Thursday, June 10, 2010 Are you interested in presenting at SharePoint Saturday East Bay? We’re looking for experts, IT Pros, and MVPs to share their SharePoint knowledge, best practices, and real-world experiences. Download and complete the Speakers Form (ignore login), or email your questions directly to Christian. The Call for Speakers will close before the end of June. Official Call for SponsorsTuesday, June 01, 2010
SharePoint Saturday East Bay will be held on Saturday, September 11th, from 8:30am to 5:30pm at the San Ramon Marriott in San Ramon, CA (Bollinger Canyon exit).
If you are interested in being a Sponsor for this event, please send an email. We will then send you a letter detailing the sponsorship options avalable.
Please include all of your contact information so we can get back in touch with you.
Help us shape this event! Tuesday, May 18, 2010We’re collecting information from prospective attendees on the topics they’d like to see at SharePoint Saturday East Bay. The survey is a quick 6 questions, and your input is greatly appreciated! Take the survey here You can also follow the event on Twitter at #SPSBAY, and connect with the co-chairs at @buckleyplanet and @michaeltnoel In addition, you can meet other attendees through the SPSBAY fan page on Facebook hereGet Ready for SharePoint Saturday East Bay! Monday, May 17, 2010 SharePoint Saturday is coming to the San Francisco East Bay on Saturday, September 11th. The venue will be the San Ramon Marriott, with registration opening at 7am. This free, all-day event is a great opportunity to connect with other SharePoint users, admins, developers and architects, to learn from experts and MVPs, and to get introduced to various vendors and service companies serving the SharePoint community. For up-to-date information, you can follow this event on Twitter at #SPSBAY