Call for Speakers is now Open!!Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Call for Speakers is now Open!!!
Interested in speaking at the 2nd Annual SharePoint Saturday Cincinnati?
Simply download the Cincinnati Speaker form (click download), complete and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st, 2012. We’re expecting a huge turn out this year with the addition of a PM track and all the buzz around 2013.
Also keep in mind that the end users will still be utilizing SharePoint 2007 and 2010, not SharePoint 2013. Call for Sponsors is Now Open!!Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Call for Sponsors Now Open!!!
Interested in sponsoring SharePoint Saturday Cincinnati? Simply download the Cincinnati Sponsorship Packet
Complete the packet and return it to email@example.com as soon as possible as the SharePoint Saturday sponsor slots fill up fast!
NOTE: Each sponsor may provide their own printed materials that will be added to the attendee giveaway bags (each attendee will receive one). Bag Collateral must be received two weeks before the event.
New Track for SPS Cincinnati 2012!! Wednesday, April 18, 2012 This year we wanted to broaden everyone’s outlook on SharePoint. Many out there think that its just another application that you can purchase, download and install. In other words, just like all the other applications out there. However, once they everyone gets that they quickly realize they should of had more planning, better requirements, resources and of course more knowledge of the topic. So this year we have added a SharePoint Planning & Management track. We will kick it off with an amazing Keynote by Eric Riz called "Get SharePoint Right" that will get everyone off on the right foot as they start their day. Please continue to check back for more details soon! Keynote – Get SharePoint Right! Wednesday, April 18, 2012
SharePoint has evolved from simple portal technology to a platform that is revolutionizing business world-wide. Our Keynote speaker for SPS Cincinnati will be Eric Riz, a thought leader, consultant, author and speaker on SharePoint for the business. Eric’s focus is specifically on SharePoint’s applicability for business and how it can be applied from a product, platform and project perspective. We will talk through a number of topics including effective communication and collaboration techniques, governance, adoption and information management, all along the road to implementation success. Eric will also provide tips on strategically aligning SharePoint towards your business goals and needs.
Announcing SharePoint Saturday Cincinnati 2012!T uesday, March 27, 2012
Announcing the 2nd Annual SharePoint Saturday Cincinnati 2012!
We were very pleased with the turn out with the event last year and the speakers were amazing. We’re are ready to blow away the attendance from last year and we’re adding a new track to the mix. The event is scheduled for October 27th, 2012 at The Kingsgate Marriott. The call for speakers and sponsors will be coming soon, stay tuned!
- Just registered for #SPSCincinnati! Can’t wait! Thanks for the reminder @tonymaddin! #Microsoft #SharePoint http://t.co/wD1LxPRPmdepietro (Mike DePietro) on 9/4/2012 10:18:07 AM
- @spmcdonough Glad to know I’m not the only one who procastinated. : ) #SPSCincinnatiricardo303 (Ricardo Wilkins) on 8/31/2012 10:42:06 PM
- RT @spmcdonough: Awesome flood of last-minute #SPSCincinnati submissions! 2 hours left if you’re thinking about it 🙂 http://t.co/hxKQCA3kferringer (John Ferringer) on 8/31/2012 8:53:24 PM
- What an awesome flood of last-minute #SPSCincinnati submissions! Still 2 hours left if anyone is thinking about it 🙂 http://t.co/1yULPpBLspmcdonough (Sean McDonough) on 8/31/2012 8:51:33 PM
- RT @TashasEv: Speaking of deadlines, #SPSSA and #SPSCincinnati Calls for Speakers deadline today! #GetOnItklopmp (Kenneth Lo, PMP) on 8/31/2012 11:05:47 AM
- RT @TashasEv: Speaking of deadlines, #SPSSA and #SPSCincinnati Calls for Speakers deadline today! #GetOnItrcatx (Richard Calderon) on 8/31/2012 10:52:43 AM
- Do you have a #SharePoint story you want to share? The submission window for #SPSCincinnati closes at end-of-day! http://t.co/1yULPpBLspmcdonough (Sean McDonough) on 8/31/2012 10:23:49 AM
- RT @robwindsor: RT @TashasEv: Speaking of deadlines, #SPSSA and #SPSCincinnati Calls for Speakers deadline today! #GetOnItmrshadeed (Shadeed Q. Eleazer) on 8/31/2012 10:11:17 AM
- RT @TashasEv: Speaking of deadlines, #SPSSA and #SPSCincinnati Calls for Speakers deadline today! #GetOnItSpeakNET (Speak.NET) on 8/31/2012 10:11:11 AM
- RT @TashasEv: Speaking of deadlines, #SPSSA and #SPSCincinnati Calls for Speakers deadline today! #GetOnItrobwindsor (Rob Windsor) on 8/31/2012 10:10:27 AM